Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for a 2 place snowmobile. I have a single jet ski or flat bottom boat trailer to trade plus a few dollars additional. The sled I have is too heavy to pull off my trailer. The single trailer is in very good condition. You can p/m or call- 989-450-4922 No answer please leave message. Thanks

·
Registered
6,407 Posts
Check out sideglides.com I have them on my trailer and ramp. I can pull my '89 Yamaha Phazer off without any problems. Makes it easy to load also.

·
Premium Member
10,804 Posts
I had a two place tilt trailer and had the same issues. I used to pull mine off by backing up to a tree/post and tying off the back of the sled to it then pulling forward very slowly until unloaded. If you don't have a tree/post to tie off to the bumper or tow hook on another truck works too! ;)

·
Premium Member
29,582 Posts
Ron, sell that thing and get one with reverse! Your too old to be yanking 4hings around anymore:yikes::lol:

·
Registered
2,673 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
You may be right again. If I could find a 2 up with electric start and reverse, I'll take a look at it. I have a 2002 indy 500. It goes like a bat out of hell. That will make it a lot easier for sure.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts