Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 95 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
PSA . A craft under power may be used to retrieve dead or crippled birds; however, crippled birds may not be shot from such craft while under power or until forward progress has ceased. A loaded gun shall not be transported in an automobile, aircraft, motorboat or sailboat,

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
PSA . A craft under power may be used to retrieve dead or crippled birds; however, crippled birds may not be shot from such craft while under power or until forward progress has ceased. A loaded gun shall not be transported in an automobile, aircraft, motorboat or sailboat,
That is correct. I will state this in the next video but that is why I said wait until the boat stops forward movement before I finished off the crippled. Also loaded one round in the gun at that time.

·
Registered
1,018 Posts
The entire video. Everything about it. Newbies should not be worried about making videos and getting subscribers.Learn how to call and learn how to hunt first.
Dudes just trolling this site to get subscribers for his YouTube channel. Literally every single thread he’s made is pushing one of his new YouTube videos except one(but he made this video to follow up that thread anyway).

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Dudes just trolling this site to get subscribers for his YouTube channel. Literally every single thread he’s made is pushing one of his new YouTube videos except one(but he made this video to follow up that thread anyway).
Nothing in the rules against sharing videos from hunts and that is not the definition of trolling. Reason I posted the video is to share my days hunt, maybe some people will learn some things and maybe I will learn some suggestions people have as well. If you dont want to subscribe or watch thats fine and your decision. There are plenty of other people that do.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Yup. Verify this on the video. No forward motion of the boat. Maybe some up and down from waves but it would be pointless to kill the motor when you need about 10 seconds to load a shell and take a shot and go retrieve the bird.

·
Registered
472 Posts
The entire video. Everything about it. Newbies should not be worried about making videos and getting subscribers.Learn how to call and learn how to hunt first.
He is not worried about making videos thats what he wants to do if you don't like it don't watch it no problem.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
He is not worried about making videos thats what he wants to do if you don't like it don't watch it no problem.
Thanks Duckbuster. He is probably also from the refuge forum. They like to give me a hard time when I post videos over there. :rolleyes: Thats alright though, I got a thick skin. Im happy to be making some videos of what we have to offer right here in my home state. I dont see anyone post videos on youtube regularly of duck hunting in Michigan all season long. Ive not seen really any videos of diver hunting either which is mainly what I do towards end of season. Not layout but sitting on the marshes by the bay and pulling ducks in from out far.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Well. Someone needs to be honest about that atrocity. If you’re gonna put garbage like that on the net then be prepared to hear feedback.
Im not sure how people can judge my calling from two spots in one video. Ill admit the teal hen call was garbage and my feeder was way too long but this was rushed as you can see how they came in. Ill let you judge more on the next video if I do any calling at all.

1 - 20 of 95 Posts