Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Alright, I know M-N-G don't start til sep, oct but how about having an early one. I will be leaving for college and I wanna see some of you before I leave. I know it's a little bit late of notice but this is the first time I have been able to post about it. I leave not this friday but the friday after that. What days would be good for anyone next week and maybe we can work soemthing out. So, can any of you make it monday through friday, let me know? I will def. make one this year hopefully but can't promise anything. Same place??

Let me know...

·
Registered
11 Posts
Stelmon, you up by Baldwin,i am going to try and make it up there this weekend.if works out am going to try and get some fishing in.Always trying to meet other people.Or if any one else would like to meet up,let me know.don't have boat .Little walking don't hurt.

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Howdy, Dan-

Although I'm up to my neck in moving stuff, I'll sure try to make it. Our move is now scheduled for Sat. 6 SE, so that gives me a bit of breathing room. Same place is good with me (that's Marinelli's, S. side of 12 Mile Rd, just E. of I-75 overpass for those who may be new to the site...)

Looking forward to it!

·
Registered
8,054 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey TT,
Actually, the meet and greet I am talking about is in the south eastern part of michigan BUT there are meet n greets in south western michigan also. After labor day, I will be living in Traverse City.

Hey Les,
Sounds good. Let's see if we can get a few more replies by tomarrow afternoon and then I will set something up so we can get some interest.

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Howdy, Dan-

Works for me...

Anyone else?

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
I'm not out of work until 9 pm that night but if it's a go I'll go. I could be there by 930 latest.

·
Registered
1,004 Posts
Barring unforseen circumstances, I should be there too if it's this Tuesday 08/26. Abour what time are you all going to get there?

Zob

·
Super Moderator
11,080 Posts
I think I should be able to swing in for a couple cold ones...I get out of the office around 1630 or so.( 5 mins away) I won't have much time to stay due to a short week and a long list of to-do's.....

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Howdy-

Out of work at 1630; arrive about 1700....

·
Registered
2,957 Posts
Have fun! We have "Meet the teacher" night at school.

·
Super Moderator
37,512 Posts
Originally posted by tangleknot
Have fun! We have "Meet the teacher" night at school.
I just found out I do too. Maybe I can make it afterwards.

·
Super Moderator
11,734 Posts
Howdy-

Spent a plesant evening amongst fine company last night.

ESOX (Paul)
NEMichsportsman (Joel)
Mags (Rich)
Stelmon (Dan)
Zobzob (Kris)
PrtyMolusk (Me)

Had some great laughs; it was kind of nice to have the chance to carry on conversations in which we could all participate. Doesn't always happen like that when we have larger gatherings; I always go home wondering what I missed.;)

It was nice to have the opportunity to wish Dan well on the start of his college career, and it is always good to be in the company of those with whom you feel really comfortable.

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
as always great time. I showed up late and forced esox to have another pop ;), anyhow paul,rich,dan and kris were still there. Its alwys fun to put faces to some of the post ya read.

1 - 20 of 22 Posts