Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

41 - 47 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #41
When out yesterday from 1130 till 330, Shallow canal, And no croppy's were home. A couple of Gills and a few bass. It was not very warm. No more M water coming should get them moving back into The Shallows. May give it a shot later on this afternoon or try tomorrow. Did anyone else try for them yesterday.

·
Premium Member
10,897 Posts
I drove back to a spot I usually fish early and there was a boat just coming in off the main lake. He had a couple but said the water temp took a nose dive with these cold days and nights. Next week looks like it might be very good with the temps forecasted

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #44
Cold weather is slowing down the bite, slow again today. Warm weather coming. But so is Turkey season lol. Crappie and bacon raps r on the menu for opening night eve of Turkey season at the rack shack. Surf n turf.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #45
Where is all the pics, some one has to be out there with this weather. Warm water should be game on.taking my grandsons out for their first time fishing on Saturday. Good luck and hookem in the lips on a gold true turn.

·
Registered
1,856 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
Anyone on the crappie yesterday. We got a few, and some nice gills and sunfish. Had the grandsons out for their first time fishing. They had a blast. I was helping them, so in 3 and a half hours I had a line in for maybe minutes. Hoping to get out this afternoon at a private honey hole. Be up at Turkey camp next weekend.

41 - 47 of 47 Posts