Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
14,814 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This 160 acre farm is in northern Jackson County, roughly 25 minutes from Jackson or Lansing. The farm has approximately 50 wooded acres and the remainder is tillable. The wooded acreage is split into three distinct sections, offering approximately 15 good stand locations. The surrounding habitat is very rugged - I've hunted extensively throughout a six county region in southern MI, and this farm is in the middle of an area that is as good as you'll ever find. A lot of deer and some good bucks in the area.

The property was not hunted during the early antlerless or youth seasons. Whoever secures this will have fresh access.

This lease will be for 1-3 hunters for the early archery season only. Access to the property will conclude on Thursday, November 13th.

The price is negotiable and I'm currently accepting offers.

Please use this sites email function to contact me.

·
Registered
7,792 Posts
To curb the doe problem in slp and help out the cwd problem...I'll just ask for permission(thats my offer!!):)

·
Registered
243 Posts
WOW JACKSON, let me offer you this. There is 27,000 acres of prime state land in the county that no one bowhunts early. Here is my offer, I'll take you w/ me to the U.P. and show you how to hunt in the real world.:lol::lol::lol:

Just messin w/ ya. Hope you get alot of money, suckers are born every minute, I should know, I'm a lions season ticket holder.

·
Registered
333 Posts
anyone want to go in on it with me??/

1 - 8 of 8 Posts