Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
2,287 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So the first post was on the intro page ... My guess nobody reads that... So let me post here.
I am a life time setter owner... My old man had a couple of setters my whole life and the tradition carries on. I am looking into a new pup...so this is leads to the first Question.
1. Does anyone know where to find a color picture of Pennstar? I here alot about him but I find it difficult to find a color photo.

2. Has any one heard about the new RBL Connecticut Shot gun?

Thanks BBMc

Thanks For the Pennstar info I Got what I was looking for.

As far as the Rbl Stuff Keep it coming

·
Registered
3,721 Posts
I have some setters with Pennstar in them.
I'm sure if you posted your question on the "coverdog" board someone could help you.
I believe it was Dick Brennaman & Bob Watts dog & they post there. Good place to look for a litter of setters if you are looking for a pup.

Here is the link
http://members3.boardhost.com/coverdog/

Wally

·
Registered
3,837 Posts
Welcome to the forum. A lot of setter guys here with a lot of setter contacts. Looking forward to seeing that pup.

·
Registered
6,518 Posts
Welcome to the froms from another setter guy. I know a breeder that has breed to Penstar at least once. I could P.M. you her e-mail address she could probly answer some of your questions. I won't be here on this form much longer so hurry if needed

·
Registered
173 Posts
I have owned two different Pennstarr dogs. I do not believe anyone can say anything bad about their abilities. You had just better like 25 to 30 lbs females and males that are not much larger for the most part.

·
Registered
173 Posts
If your looking for a little larger pup I just bred a Smith female with cover dog wins to CH Can't Go Wrong give me a call
(989) 843-0493 He was last years Lake States Grouse Champion

·
Registered
146 Posts
I have a friend that possibly was going to breed to pennstar this week. He also has a litter on the ground right now and another set to come soon. All very fine pedigree. Just let me know and ill get you his number.

·
Registered
552 Posts
Hey Hyde can you get me some info on that Pennstar like maybe his females pedigree. Thanks

Jay

1 - 20 of 27 Posts