Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
This presentation is being held at the westfield center in Trenton at 7:30 May 21st.
We hope to see a bunch of you guys there.
May 21st

John Gillman
John is a consistent competitor on the PWT and FLW Pro walleye circuits ( John was the PWT's 2004 MotorGuide East Division Winner).

His favorite method of walleye fishing is "Open Water Trolling" and he will be sharing the techniques that have made him a strong competitor and winner on the Pro Circuit.​
Make sure that you don't miss this one!!!

·
Registered
274 Posts
I have traveled with a group of guys that fished in the PWT, and john was one of these men. Not only can he catch fish he is one of the nicest guys you will ever meet.

If you are at all intrested in learning some of the best crawler harness presentations around you guys should be there.

I would bet he will help people put alot more fish in the boat.

·
Registered
5,751 Posts
Thanks for posting...Mack

·
Registered
7,342 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
melnik said:
Can anyone attend, or do you have to be a member of DWF? Either way, does it cost anything to attend?
melnik,,,, Anyone can attend. The meetings are free to the public. Every month the DWF hosts a speaker who is skilled in a specific area. Its just one way us here at the DWF can help people learn different ways to catch fish.

We hope you can be there.

Paul

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
:woohoo1:

Wife is finally done with school this week. Now I can get to a few of those meetings. Really kicking myself for not figuring out a way to see the handlining presentation at the last one.

·
Registered
9,774 Posts
i'm going to definitely try to be there... barring work as I may be in Yuma, AZ for that time (crossing fingers). I'm going to be buying my first boat this year and although I do a lot of fishing with friends.... it never hurts to hone the art!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts