Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looks like it was just going to be me vs. Ed on this one... and I don't think I want to take on the Hulk alone!! LOL!! Then factor in the fact that my gas motor won't go into gear and there you have it... cancelled.

Maybe another time.

·
Registered
140 Posts
It was going to be a three boat tourney then. Maybe next time, keep us posted.
That lake is awesome this time of year.

·
Registered
12,984 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
Yeah, I'm sorry to do this... really I am. If more people had posted here that "yes, I will be there" I might have just toughed it out on the bow mount... but since it has looked like just me and Ed for a couple days now we'll try it another day.

Also, I still don't have a computer at home... and I don't have to work Monday so I wouldn't be able to keep up with this thread on Monday.

Mike

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Looks like it was just going to be me vs. Ed on this one... and I don't think I want to take on the Hulk alone!! LOL!! Then factor in the fact that my gas motor won't go into gear and there you have it... cancelled.

Maybe another time.
Too bad the guys that live in northern Kent County and Montcalm County won't drive down here and test their fishing skills on one of the lakes we can drive to in 20 minutes. I drove up to Tamarack(130 miles rt), Bass Lake (100 miles rt), Little Whitefish (90 miles rt), and Big Whitefish (80 miles rt). I know it is that far minus about 20 miles for Mike. I had never fished Bass or Little Whitefish until this year either so the excuse of not having fished there before holds no weight in my book. Unless you get out and try some different lakes, you'll never get any better. Duncan can easily give up an 18-20 pound bag this time of year.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Tonight is the last Monday Night Singles tournament of the year. I have to collect my prize. Next Monday or any Monday the rest of the year, I will come to Duncan (if you tell me where it is).

·
Registered
1,062 Posts
Tonight is the last Monday Night Singles tournament of the year. I have to collect my prize. Next Monday or any Monday the rest of the year, I will come to Duncan (if you tell me where it is).
I fished it last night. The bite wasn't great, but we managed about 12.5 - 13 pounds. Three different techniques.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts