Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
246 Posts
From I-75, go East on Wilder rd (Exit #164). Go to Patterson rd, turn Left. Go to Shady Shores Dr (by Dons Party Store which carries minnows and crawlers). Turn Right and follow Rd to DNR launch.

·
Registered
3,245 Posts
Are the docks in the water? I ask, some places the docks are rolled out at the "end of the season."
Thanks

·
Premium Member
30,118 Posts
patterson boat launch
where is this launch ive been to linwood many times I live in oakland county so if I could find something closer that would be nice
You can take M-15 all the way if its near you in clarkston. When you get to bay city, it turns to tuscola, then trumble. You go over river at Independence bridge, second light is wilder, take a right, then and immediate left on patterson by campers. This will take you all the way to bay. Just before end(trailer park), there's a party store on right(Dons) take a right and follow out where it ends at launch.(stay to right at end of rd. by marina)

You could google...Don's quick stop, or bayview bar, both of which are where you turn twards launch.

·
Registered
276 Posts
ralph are you confusing M15 with M13? m15 will take you straight to caseville. drive it all the time from clarkston area. 75 to wilder 1.5 hours no problem. just trying to help not being a freak!

·
Premium Member
30,118 Posts
ralph are you confusing M15 with M13? m15 will take you straight to caseville. drive it all the time from clarkston area. 75 to wilder 1.5 hours no problem. just trying to help not being a freak!
Nope, pull up a map, drive it all the time to Flint and Davison. M-15 goes north through Davison,Ottisville,Millington,Vassar,Richville, then up to B.C.;)

M-15 will not take you to Caseville.:confused: You can take M-24 north to Unionville where it hits M-25 and on to Sebewaing,Bayport,then Caseville.

Or you can M-53 north to Port Austin, then west on M-25 to Caseville.;)

1 - 12 of 12 Posts