Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
17,720 Posts
Put the Quality Manager of FCA's Jefferson North Assembly Plant on mute to smoke a green head once.

Had a guy from Toledo assembly think I could be there in an hour. Which didn't work regardless as I live on the west side of Michigan but even more so as I just put out my spread in zone 44 at Shiawassee. Other buddy is trying to get a $30k widget purchased and shipped next day from Germany, I'm trying to diffuse this unrealistic moron, and my daughter just laughs and says she's going to be a hooker instead of an engineer then whacks a pair of shovellers.

Reactions: LumberJ

·
Registered
17,720 Posts
Last three scouting trips at Muskegon I picked up my youngest from school then ran up there and set up for a four pm zoom meeting om the Raptor new Bronco. Had conflicts when the birds would fly towards zones where my cell coverage was not very good.

·
Premium Member
1,504 Posts
I'm assuming this was staged. Students with cameras on??? Please.

·
Registered
459 Posts
My son attended all of his classes at Spring Arbor U the first week of Rifle season from the deer blind. He turned on the hotspot on his phone, and connected his laptop to it.

·
Registered
89 Posts
My son did a zoom call with his teacher this fall from our duck boat in Muscamoot!
Teacher had no issues at all, she thought it was awesome that he was out hunting with me.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts