Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone ever seen or built a duck call display? Kinda like a wooden frame with shelves, maybe dowels stickin' up to set the calls on? I've collected quite a few calls over the years and only really use one of them, I'd like to put the rest on the wall. Any pics or links would be appreciated.

·
Registered
20,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ya, something like that, I like that. That Mallard-tone on the bottom stuck out like a sore-thumb to me,LOL. Kinda wish I still had my original, but its buried 6 feet under, with my old buddy. The one next to it appears to be one of those "garbage calls" you get with your membership to WFC,,,is it? LOL.

·
Registered
1,678 Posts
Huntsman...Dude crafts shows are in full force right now, bet you could find something with no paint or stain on it that you could make fit your needs. I would give the paper a look. Be suprised at what you can find at those things.

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
William H Bonney said:
Ya, something like that, I like that. That Mallard-tone on the bottom stuck out like a sore-thumb to me,LOL. Kinda wish I still had my original, but its buried 6 feet under, with my old buddy. The one next to it appears to be one of those "garbage calls" you get with your membership to WFC,,,is it? LOL.

Yup, that Mallardtone M-5 was given to me by my Dad, it was his when I first started hunting with him 30 years ago. I think he bought it at K-Mart for $3.99.

And yes, that's a call from my one and only stint at WFC.

I never said I had only high-end calls.. :lol: ;)

Huntsman27 said:
The shelf unit you have there? I like that very much, and might help me clean up my "hunting zone" as the wife calls it.
My wife got me a set of miniature decoys from the Franklin Mint, and "This handsome display is yours to keep, even if you decide to return your decoys"... I kept the decoys too :evilsmile

·
Premium Member
5,662 Posts
Very cool!

we should have a contest! something like; "who can correctly identify each of Safety's calls!" :p

(and I thought I had a lot!)

1 - 9 of 9 Posts