Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Wondering what you guys are using on your boats. I've always just used handheld spot lights, but with getting a new, bigger boat, I thought maybe I'd equip it with some fixed lighting. Any recommendations on spot lights and also interior lighting?

·
Registered
8,776 Posts
Pm Dahmer and find out the make on his led light bar. I think it will vaporize anything that comes in its path it's so bright

·
Registered
311 Posts
i second the led light bars. Very bright and draw very little on your battery. I just got a cheap one of amazon andd have been happy with it so far. Definetly a big upgrade over my old halogen lights

·
Registered
274 Posts
I run a XK Glow led 12" bar. Lights up the night. You can get spot or flood

·
Registered
1,620 Posts
I got an eBay special light bar. Made it through one BowFishing, and one duck season so far with no problems. Extremely bright as well

·
Registered
1,654 Posts
Rigid lights all the way. Great company and an amazing product. Check out some of their you tube videos.

·
Registered
1,605 Posts
LED light bar for sure, if you can afford Rigid go that route, other wise an EBAY special china brand works just fine. You can buy them from 5" up to 52" i believe, the 20" puts out 10k lumen's and draws about 9amp, pretty hard to beat that for $85. Also you can order them in a spot/flood combo which is the way to go.

·
Banned
1,549 Posts
remote control go light on the bow, thats what I use
Those are nice...I have a LED light fixed on the front of my boat and it always seems to need to be adjusted based on the bow riding at different heights due to different speeds, or more or less weight in the boat, etc...up and down adjustment has to be made with an Allen wrench on the bracket to get it "just right" everytime it seems.
Posted via Mobile Device

1 - 12 of 12 Posts