Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
WTH. The loins could have 3 QB's in the game at the same time and still not win...........think they should just forfeit the game and save face and show reruns of Sesame St. instead........:lol::evil:

·
Premium Member
14,858 Posts
:lol: YES!!! Drew Henson is gonna be backing up Pepp on Thursday...
Bonney, wasnt he delivering Pizza's ony like 6 weeks ago?
Dam, i bet if i could lose a few pounds off my mid section, I'd be able to be a lions QB. Crap, I proubley dont even need to lose the weight. Just a body in a jersey and you have the lions next QB. Sign me up to a one year, 2 million contract and im good.

·
Premium Member
14,858 Posts
WTH. The loins could have 3 QB's in the game at the same time and still not win...........think they should just forfeit the game and save face and show reruns of Sesame St. instead........:lol::evil:
That wouldnt be fair, the sesame st gang could kick the lions axx in a game. That cookie monster is a bad axx QB.

·
Registered
20,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Bonney, wasnt he delivering Pizza's ony like 6 weeks ago?
Dam, i bet if i could lose a few pounds off my mid section, I'd be able to be a lions QB. Crap, I proubley dont even need to lose the weight. Just a body in a jersey and you have the lions next QB. Sign me up to a one year, 2 million contract and im good.
:lol: I don't think so,, evidently he's been on the practice squad the whole time.. I heard they signed him to a new 2 year deal.

·
Registered
3,838 Posts
:lol: I don't think so,, evidently he's been on the practice squad the whole time.. I heard they signed him to a new 2 year deal.
Could it possibly be any worse than to be a P.S. player for the LIONS:yikes::yikes:?????

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
Takes time for Culpepper to learn Lion plays is the going excuse. Run the ball, pass the ball, pass the ball, PUNT. How hard can that be? Ooooorrrr, defense looked great in practice, Ooooooorrrrr, offense looked great in practice. LOOK WHO THEY ARE PRACTICING AGAINST.

·
Registered
5,297 Posts
You got my blood pumping when I saw your title Mr Bonney. thought we got Breese from the Saints. What a dissapointment.:lol::lol::lol:

·
Registered
5,937 Posts
when they first got culpepper, i thought they should have sat him for a week or two, & let him learn the system & give stanton a shot. see if he could play. now i know why they didn't start stanton.
now, they have i guy who quit collage football to try & pitch baseball.:rolleyes:
i remember what he did when he returned to football with the cowboys.:eek:
QB should be 1 of our top draft picks this year (again)

·
Registered
20,126 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
when they first got culpepper, i thought they should have sat him for a week or two, & let him learn the system & give stanton a shot. see if he could play. now i know why they didn't start stanton.
now, they have i guy who quit collage football to try & pitch baseball.:rolleyes:
i remember what he did when he returned to football with the cowboys.:eek:
QB should be 1 of our top draft picks this year (again)
He played 3rd base(not that it matters, anyway):lol:

The only reason I always like Henson is because years ago,,,, when he was a junior in HS,, I had an outside shot at being an assistant coach for his baseball team. A few things had to happen,,, that obviously didn't.:( Oh well,, gotta love the "what if's?"...:lol: Just think,,, he'd be starting in front of A-Rod at 3rd right now...:lol:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts