Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Drawing Results Are IN!!!

4648 Views 55 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  brushbuster
Check em boys!

https://secure1.state.mi.us/rssdraw/

I got my first choice for the first time in 5 years!!!! WOOT!

I cannot wait till APRIL!!!
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
Hunting 234 zz for the month of may. Decided to go with that due to wanting as much hunting time as I can get. Hope this doesn't come back to bite me in the butt due to it being later in the season...
Posted via Mobile Device
First choice here as well - Unit K - 4/25 - 5/1. I have been hunting 234 for the past few years and all I have had the opportunity to take were Jakes. So I moved up a few weeks and will see how it goes. Congrats and good luck to all of us.
First hunt Unit K, get some!
4 of us got 1st hunt zb :D
first time trying and got first choice - unit A 4/18 - 5/1
Second choice, second week, ZA
Got mine first hunt now three yrs in a row cant wait!!!!!!
Got my first choice as well. After blowin it last year on a chip shot this has to be a year for redemption.

Good Luck to everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device
Got my first choice Unit M. All of the U.P. There are a lot of big birds around me and with this being the first spring season ever in these parts I can't wait to get after a big un-pressured Tom!
Posted via Mobile Device
That was the greatest miss I have ever witnessed. I still chuckle when I remember that hunt. One if the most exciting I've ever been a part of, and one of the biggest CHOKES in history!;)
Got my first choice as well. After blowin it last year on a chip shot this has to be a year for redemption.

Good Luck to everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device
2nd choice, ZF 04/18-04/24. I've never hunted the SWest area, can't wait to scout!! Good luck everybody!
Same here! :coolgleam
I also got my firtst choice!
Unit k 4/18-4/24!
Me and my son both got the ZZ unit April 18 to May 1.
I hope I can put him in front of another Big Ol' Michigan Gobbler!
put in for ZZ againg ...i don't know why i put in when they have 52,000 left overs:rolleyes:
My buddy and I drew 24 thru 1st area k. But last week he was diagnosed with cancer. Starts kemo monday aint looking good ,hate to loose him hes a good friend and hunting buddy. We both tagged out last year on the first and second day, of the first season.
Got Pulled for the 1st week for unit F also.
scored the first hunt-unit F here!! Gobble....Gobble!!! Good Luck to all!!
Dude..sorry to hear of it man...but if he's feeling up to it...put him in a blind...if he's feeling ok, it might be a welcome break..and dude..he's not gone yet bro...people have gotttn good at kickin cancers ass!

OutdoorHub Mobile, the information engine of the outdoors
My buddy and I drew 24 thru 1st area k. But last week he was diagnosed with cancer. Starts kemo monday aint looking good ,hate to loose him hes a good friend and hunting buddy. We both tagged out last year on the first and second day, of the first season.
I'm glad u did this too....I don't hear about my 04 choke as much anymore. Lol
That was the greatest miss I have ever witnessed. I still chuckle when I remember that hunt. One if the most exciting I've ever been a part of, and one of the biggest CHOKES in history!;)
Thanks flockshot thats the plan hope it all works out.
21 - 40 of 56 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.