Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Drawing Results Are IN!!!

4648 Views 55 Replies 42 Participants Last post by  brushbuster
Check em boys!

https://secure1.state.mi.us/rssdraw/

I got my first choice for the first time in 5 years!!!! WOOT!

I cannot wait till APRIL!!!
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
That was the greatest miss I have ever witnessed. I still chuckle when I remember that hunt. One if the most exciting I've ever been a part of, and one of the biggest CHOKES in history!;)
Got my first choice as well. After blowin it last year on a chip shot this has to be a year for redemption.

Good Luck to everyone!
Posted via Mobile Device
Let me tell you about the great choke of ought-four. T'was Adam and I's first year chasing the infamous "Tom". Set up on a hot gobbling beast before light on a hilly powerline, just on the backside of a hill. Placed a featherflex hen in front of us at about 8 steps. Did some light calling and pulled a flydown. Watched 2 toms flydown and B-line our direction. Called a few more times and got ready. Within a few minutes, 2 red heads crested the hill not 20 yards in front of us. Adam and I had flipped a coin and he had first shot. The first bird had at least 6" spurs that were so sharp, he poked himself in the ass when he flew, and a beard so long and thick, ZZ top would be jealous. I waited for the BANG....Waiting....Waiting....Waiting.... the birds decided the featherflex was not real from a distance of 9 inches, and quickly went down the back side of the ridge.

Adam! What the hell? WHY DIDN'T YOU SHOOT??????

"I...I....I.....I just choked man!"

Wow, you suck. Period.

And that is how our first turkey season ended, with an epic CHOKE from our one and only flockshot.:evil:
not so much a choke as a miss on a tough shot with no lie 20 birds in front of me and one tom behind me. lol. i knew that swing shot with that many eyes was nothing but a prayer. lol. and i got straight up screwed by a couple guys once too....but ack...04 was the choke to go down in history for me..so..im glad it happened to someone else, cause now im the second story out of jasons mouth..not the first. lol.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.