Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Partner and I fished along side Castmaster, walleyeslayermike and Makowish. Great fishing w you boys! We managed a canadian two man limit with a few going 5 lbs. Most fish caught on blue and white jig w Fin S. talked to Houghton Laker and I'm guessing he got his limit too. All in all another great day on the water.

·
Registered
5,115 Posts
Way to go Canuk!! Yea, we got a limit in short order.....went over and finished the last one on the Queens side!! Went out investigating later in the afternoon with Big Laker.....We know where we'll be tomorrow morning!!;)

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Houghton laker said:
Way to go Canuk!! Yea, we got a limit in short order.....went over and finished the last one on the Queens side!! Went out investigating later in the afternoon with Big Laker.....We know where we'll be tomorrow morning!!;)

Wish I could get out tomorrow, but have a ton to do at home. Good luck to you Kevin, although, you don't need it. ;)

·
Registered
1,886 Posts
Houghton laker said:
I know where you're gonna be too. Same place as me!:evil:

It was nice fishing with all the guys today for us too!

We managed a 3 man limit of nice fish too. Can't wait to get out in the morning!

·
Registered
45 Posts
Last Friday My Uncle, dad, and I were fishing the mouth and my uncle landed a 51'' Muskie Approx. 25-30 lbs such a beautiful fish and so much fun hooking into one jigging about a 25 minute fight

·
Super Moderator
10,178 Posts
All you guys suck! ;) I worked on the big boat all weekend and still needs a couple more days to get her ready for the lake. Good job on the fish guys! :)

·
Registered
9,769 Posts
Make sure you scrub out that perch cooler that you tease us with all the time!

·
Registered
1,351 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
MiketheElder said:
Make sure you scrub out that perch cooler that you tease us with all the time!

No ****! You'll get your share of limits as soon as you're out John!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts