Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
1,020 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Another thread got me thinking about this. After a few years hiatus due to Covid and a couple other health issues, I'm ready to tackle the big D again this spring.
What are the best breakfast spots now?
Open very early is most important.

· Premium Member
16,070 Posts
Parthenon at fort and pennsylvania in riverview

TV Diner on fort north of west rd

· Registered
379 Posts
Well, the problem is early.
Since Covid, the good places don't seem to want to open until 7 or 8. There is a couple of 24 hour restaurants not far from the river. I recommend Six Star at Eureka and Fort, of those two. (and I swear if someone has the audacity to recommend the other 24 hour place as good food, I'll slap them silly 😜).

There is a bar called Big Al's at Lee Road and West Jefferson. Opens at 7. Not far from Lake Erie Metropark. Good breakfast for a good price.

Other than that, try around. As far as close to the river Downriver, you get what you pay for. The Six Star I already mentioned, the other Six Star, Rams Horn on Fort, the Big Boy in Wyandotte. Better than most, but also more expensive than most.

Places like Nana's, Ramsey's, Downriver Coney, Busy Bee, etc. Not as good as the ones I mentioned in the last paragraph. But you don't pay as much.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts