Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Doezilla

2790 Views 35 Replies 28 Participants Last post by  GuppyII
No ground shrinkage on this old matriarch. My biggest doe in the last 40 years of letting the air out of these critters.

Attachments

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
She’s a real pig that’s for sure
No ground shrinkage on this old matriarch. My biggest doe in the last 40 years of letting the air out of these critters.
Dang she is a slob, Congratulations !
Flight
The last Doe I shot was that size plus she was still "wet" which surprised me.
Congrats she didn’t miss any meals
Reactions: boomstick
Whoa...that's a big old girl.

A lot of good eatin'.
Reactions: boomstick
No we didn’t. I guesstimate 170-180lbs. It took my big ass and 2 rookies to load her.
Congrats. Get a weight by chance?
Can't remember his name but their use to be a big buck slayer on here that would probably call that big girl Mrs. BIG1. Nice doe, congrats.
My big girl from opening day! I'm 6'1 250# for comparison! Very happy!

Attachments

Both of you guys need scales, cheap at menards! Those refrigerator size does deserve a weight and we all wanna know hahaa.
Nice big “curvy” doe. I have a similar one on cam I call “Hipps McGee”.
Several months of fine eating right there.
Very nice! Congrats!
Seein them big girls making their way toward me always gets the adrenalin when I am after one for the freezer!
<----<<<
I ordered one off amazon a few years back for like $30. I love that thing.

It probably isn't the MOST accurate thing, but it is a lot better than guessing.
Both of you guys need scales, cheap at menards! Those refrigerator size does deserve a weight and we all wanna know hahaa.
Congrats!

She's thick
I bought this one 3? Years ago. Took it to work and put it on a calibrated servo press and it matched lb for lb thru its range.

I ordered one off amazon a few years back for like $30. I love that thing.

It probably isn't the MOST accurate thing, but it is a lot better than guessing.
As my buddy would say...."that's a thick bitch right there!"
I didn’t know we’ve met.
As my buddy would say...."that's a thick bitch right there!"
1 - 20 of 36 Posts