Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
479 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Of course I own my own land in manistee county and was denied a tag, what a load of *^#@ This dnr system and lottery for land owners suck. The dnr needs to take there heads out of there *** and get back towhats right! lets nock the doe herd down, but hey lets not give the landowners no tags. screw them!:rant::mad:

·
Registered
77 Posts
My father, wife, niece and myself all received tags for Lake County. I was a little surprised at our success ratio, 4 for 4.

·
Registered
2,076 Posts
Does anybody know when they might post the list of left over liscenses available? I got one for lapeer county public. But would like one for oakland county public if possible.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Whew...I lucked out and there was fortunately not a strong need in my DMU...only 6,000+ still available...I'll be online @ 10am on 9/17.:)

·
Registered
798 Posts
Of course I own my own land in manistee county and was denied a tag, what a load of *^#@ This dnr system and lottery for land owners suck. The dnr needs to take there heads out of there *** and get back towhats right! lets nock the doe herd down, but hey lets not give the landowners no tags. screw them!:rant::mad:
I am in Manistee county too and I drew this year!! :D

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
I am in Manistee county too and I drew this year!! :D
Manistee also. I was denied but my son was successful. I have to check this evening with a friend who hunts with us to see if he got one.

·
Registered
8,750 Posts
Manistee also. I was denied but my son was successful. I have to check this evening with a friend who hunts with us to see if he got one.
Yep. He got one. Another 2 out of 3 for Manistee.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts