Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,579 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Putty is nearing 12 years old now and she likes her creature comforts. Doc's her best buddy and he got her a new Beaver Blanket to keep her warm on the cold nights. I took the first photo of her sleeping under her Beaver blanket and the flash woke her up so I took one of her awake peering out from her blanket, she seems to like the blanket, its a tanned Beaver hide about 18 inch's across
When I wasn't looking I think she asked him for a new fur coat

·
Super Moderator
3,102 Posts
Sweet! As my grandson would say.

Darn our Silky Terrier "Tanner" anyway! Locks me out of the truck today, which was a little disconcerning. But he really got my dander up a while back when he attacked one of my prized furs.

I have a tanned blanket beaver pelt as a head rest on my easy chair. It got knocked on the floor a while back and our terrier must have thought it was some type of varmit, because proceeded to chew both the ears off the beaver :lol: .

Now the fur looks like some novice trapper must have skinned this beaver and put really large ears in the pelt :sad: .

Maybe he was just jealous and wanted his own beaver blanket like Putty has ;) . Boy, Putty is really spoiled! It looks like her blanket is a sheared and plucked beaver pelt, which must be really soft and cuddily :p .

1 - 3 of 3 Posts