Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I believe it was Superbowl III. The Baltimore Colts vs the New york Jets. A fella by the name of "Broadway" Joe guaranteed victory and walked away from the game a legend........How many of ya'll wanna guarantee a filled buck tag this year now that there is no baiting......forever secured in the archives......you could make history!!!!!!....I know some of ya are shaking.......I am gonna make the guarantee! One buck will go down

·
Registered
74 Posts
Well since I have never used bait in my life and I get 3 to 4 deer every year avg. And all I ever hunt with is a bow. Yes I will get a buck this year for sure !!! Guaranteed.

·
Registered
4,031 Posts
Ill garuntee it! I have filled my tag for 7 straight years now! No intentions of breaking that streak. I have also gotten 2 the last 2 years!:evil:

·
Registered
148 Posts
i sure hope the few of you who quarantee that you will get a buck dont get ignored by the outdoor gods or the red gods as i like to call them lol

·
Registered
15,196 Posts
If I was after just any buck I would guarantee both tags would be filled however, I,m after 2.5 years or older so I,ll keep my my mouth shut.( dont want to jinx myself:lol:) Tallied up my bucks last year and I,m at 59 or 60, I pass on bucks all through season.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts