Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,928 Posts
this is from Wisconsin....why Mi out of doors is afraid to address these kind of things I don't get....just saying....spread the word till things change for better or worse !....

3 mins....thanks John for caring....

Reactions: Lostantlers

·
Registered
3,928 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
That sounds like an invitation to hell. Don't these politicians realize that people don't listen to social distancing guidelines. Wisconsin is telling people to flock to these boat launches, not to mention bait stores, people are not going to stay 6 feet apart in a boat, not happening. Do people think all the fish will be gone if they don't get out and catch them now, in the middle of this crisis. I'm sorry, I don't get it. Wisconsin must have unlimited hospitals and supplies, they will need them !!!

·
Registered
8,749 Posts
That sounds like an invitation to hell. Don't these politicians realize that people don't listen to social distancing guidelines. Wisconsin is telling people to flock to these boat launches, not to mention bait stores, people are not going to stay 6 feet apart in a boat, not happening. Do people think all the fish will be gone if they don't get out and catch them now, in the middle of this crisis. I'm sorry, I don't get it. Wisconsin must have unlimited hospitals and supplies, they will need them !!!
Im on the fence about launches, but yet again I'm a mild germaphobe anyway.
I don't believe its a huge source of transfer but I wont knock anyone from avoiding them.
Again...stay apart and sanitize as much as possible after contact anything outside your personal space.

·
Registered
15,764 Posts
How many guys fishing have the support of there wife an kids. If you do that tells me your family doesn’t care about your health.
I don't have the support really but they know too well how I become if trapped in the house... I'm not going to a launch, I'm hitting spots with me, by myself.. I'm being as cautious as I can get not total self qaurenteed.... It is spring time after all !!

·
Registered
56 Posts
Just remember that fish you catch today might be your last no mater how careful you are I will wait till the middle of the month when the river is on fire an safe again. Just remember it attacks your lungs the hospital are full.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.