Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
According to Wednesday's Report:

St. Clair River: Had good walleye action throughout.

Am I missing something?

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
I wonder what they base their info on ?

Perhaps they just guess ??
In hopes to draw folks to the water and sell more licenses ??

However that is a poor tactic.

·
Outdoorblog.net Member
7,007 Posts
Yep, Justin is one of them, but he's not been posting reports as frequently lately. Sportsmen's Direct is the other.
I have been very busy with my day job the last few weeks I will start them back up really. Haven’t seen my house more then one day a week the last 6 weeks and that was to just do laundry.

Life of a fishing tackle sales rep ‍♂

Sent from my iPhone using Michigan Sportsman

·
Registered
8,577 Posts
I wonder what they base their info on ?

Perhaps they just guess ??
In hopes to draw folks to the water and sell more licenses ??

However that is a poor tactic.
The good creel clerks get around and talk to a lot of different people each week. The lazy ones just go to the same information sources at the same time this week. I heard the Drummond Island creel clerk used to get a report from the people taking the ferry back to the mainland on Saturday. The guy up on Mullet Lake cruises around in his Alaskan 1600 and talks to people on the water.

·
Registered
5,773 Posts
The good creel clerks get around and talk to a lot of different people each week. The lazy ones just go to the same information sources at the same time this week. I heard the Drummond Island creel clerk used to get a report from the people taking the ferry back to the mainland on Saturday. The guy up on Mullet Lake cruises around in his Alaskan 1600 and talks to people on the water.
Now this sounds like sound data....getting out, checking, asking and seeing. I like to hear information like this :). It generally is factual.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts