Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So over the last couple weeks i have received two different deer cull emails directly from the DNR. When i look on the email list, EVERYONE on there has a .gov email address, but me lol.

Is this normal?

·
Registered
35,278 Posts
Give Cameron a call if you want more information. Wildlife services is doing their job this time of year nothing new about that.

·
Registered
35,278 Posts
You are probably the first person ever to received an email meant for someone else. Keystroke errors happen. A phone call or email should get you removed from the unwanted email list.

·
Registered
725 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
You may also be getting an email that other private people receive but the private emails are hidden. The .gov emails are shown as they are public

Sent from my SM-G998U using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
possible.. just unsure how i got added? i've emailed the DNR on questions a few times involving ORV usage and such. I'm going to let it ride and see what else i get tagged in lol

You are probably the first person ever to received an email meant for someone else. Keystroke errors happen.
thank you captain obvious. next time, try to be less of an ass, and enjoy the interesting of mistakes

·
Registered
35,278 Posts
possible.. just unsure how i got added? i've emailed the DNR on questions a few times involving ORV usage and such. I'm going to let it ride and see what else i get tagged in lol

thank you captain obvious. next time, try to be less of an ass, and enjoy the interesting of mistakes
Obviously your panties are in a bunch today. You are the one who asked for an answer, I’m so sorry for causing them to knot up on you.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts