Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Premium Member
29,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
These girls didnt get the memo! :lol:. Finally found a few for dinner. Couldn't sit in the dampness on a bucket any longer. Was a long day with a slow light bite. But size made it worth it!:) Hard part was throwing back the 4 walleye we caught that were 3-4lbs...caught cats, carp,sheep, white perch, yellow perch, crappie,Rockies...LOL. everything but a pike..Hahaha. fun day finally on the social distancing with my buddy Joe. Ended with 46. Even got a visit from man in green checking our license, so don't think you don't need them right now. ;).
20200404_142023.jpg
20200404_155731.jpg
Screenshot_20200404-180656_Gallery.jpg

·
Premium Member
10,855 Posts
These girls didnt get the memo! :lol:. Finally found a few for dinner. Couldn't sit in the dampness on a bucket any longer. Was a long day with a slow light bite. But size made it worth it!:) Hard part was throwing back the 4 walleye we caught that were 3-4lbs...caught cats, carp,sheep, white perch, yellow perch, crappie,Rockies...LOL. everything but a pike..Hahaha. fun day finally on the social distancing with my buddy Joe. Ended with 46. Even got a visit from man in green checking our license, so don't think you don't need them right now. ;).
View attachment 511547 View attachment 511549 View attachment 511551 View attachment 511553 View attachment 511555
Nice bandits there Ralph! You looked at all those pictures of fried stuff that various members posted to make our mouths water and went out to get your own I see. Did the CO practice the social distancing and keep 6' away from you while looking at your license?

I can understand their frustration with the way things are. They want to be able to do their job and the orders from above make it almost impossible to complete their mission. Hopefully this pandemic will come to an end so people can get back to normal.

Nice walters also, spawned out? What was that red can? Something that was just floating by and you did your civic duty pulling it in?:SHOCKED::SHOCKED::whistle::whistle:

·
Premium Member
29,740 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
He was actually pretty happy he didn't have to touch it since it's just on my phone...Hahaha

·
Registered
40 Posts
Nice perch Ralph !
I been checking in for a couple years on fishing reports. After seeing the perch you got this weekend ,I went to BC and tried this evening. Not knowing where to go I just picked a spot and with in 5 minutes I had a nice 10" perch ! A few minutes later one about 6". I was excited that I might catch some, well that was all I got for perch...
Maybe I'll try again Monday.

Thanks for the reports !

The new guy .....

·
Registered
40 Posts
With all the virus stuff going on is there a place open that is selling minnows near the Vets park area ? I'm coming in from the west via US10/M25.

Thanks again

1 - 20 of 33 Posts