Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
27,235 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Fished the river and it was dirty. Maybe 14-18" visibilty.

Watch out for floating logs. saw a few of them.

I did however find some nice sturgeon on sonar. Pics to follow.

·
Registered
4,046 Posts
I figured as much, I figured I would wait a few days to give it a try.. Cya Slick
On a Boat or a JetSki.........:lol::lol::hide::whistle: Thanks for the report Mike..

Mushy

·
Registered
196 Posts
Middle Channel and South Channel were both dirty today. Coming out of the Clinton River this morning, the water was like coffee as expected, but I never seen so many fish stacked up in that river mouth! The shore fishermen didn't stay too long so I don't think they were biting. :)

·
Registered
2,455 Posts
I was in PH this afternoon and saw tons of trees, trash floating from the Black River. When I got closer to MC on the way home from work the river looked like chocalate milk.

·
Registered
273 Posts
I was up and down the north channel and middle channel yesterday and saw the same, muddy with alot of floating debris. Also was on the Belle River (inland) and it was still in floodstage and it looked the same as what Topshelf saw on the Black. It'll take a few days to flush all this out, I think I may stay home this weekend...Sunday may be good

http://coastwatch.glerl.noaa.gov/mo...sub&image=t1.08261.1717.LakeErie.143.250m.jpg

1 - 9 of 9 Posts