Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
We're looking to add to our spread and just curious to see what everyone's color preferences are for mag dipseys or Walker deeper divers. We'll be fishing out of Frankfort the second week of August so there should be plenty of time to find what we need.

·
Registered
1,403 Posts
Green. Not sure how much it matters, but green is visible at more depths than say orange.

·
Registered
2,988 Posts
I have never noticed much of a difference between colors. I think the last thing they see (fly, spoon, plug) is what they make their final decision on.

·
Registered
9,081 Posts
Many swear by black. I've always ran chrome

·
Registered
96 Posts
you can always go with some form of red and some form of green the reason i say this is in the dark its easy to tell what is your port divers and what are your starboard divers becouse you set them on the same side of your spread as the bow light but thats just to make things easy:)

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
we use a glo disk we left on the deck for months on end so it is a faint glo same with paddles and flies. we also have orange with yellow outer disk on the boat too and done well with it. i do not think color maters i think light reflaction is best. at deep depths to get the fish to investigate the source.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts