• Gotee: Year round

Votes: 40 26.8%
  • No facial hair

Votes: 32 21.5%
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Gotee all year add the beard come middle of september when the weather starts to cool down a bit... I'm supporting the beard now...

·
Registered
13,297 Posts
Full beard since 1975,,,,,,,,actually had one starting in 1969 but had to cut it for work.............:dizzy: but in 75 we could grow em........so its been there since..

·
Registered
76 Posts
Didn't know so many people were into this tradition. I have officially started my full beard for bow season. It's been a tradition amongst my friends for many years.

·
Registered
1,471 Posts
My tendency is to cut or shave whats left of the hair on the top of my head to reduce scent and make cleaning easier. I will usually not shave my face for the days I'm actually hunting as I wonder if the stubble reduces any reflection off my skin.

·
Super Moderator
37,812 Posts
Goatee summer, full beard winter. Not an option in the poll.:)

·
Premium Member
30,941 Posts

·
Registered
1,881 Posts
i shaved everything but the go T and sideburns off yesterday but it is the last time until hunting is over with;) The GF aint to happy about it but then again she aint to happy its hunting season and she hardly sees me so why should she care:lol: I did convince her to go squirrel hunting with me this year though. she said she cant handle the thought of seeing me shoot a deer:sad:

·
Registered
8,002 Posts
actually, i just shaved last Sat. huh...didn't even think about it until i was 1/2 way through:rant:

should have some decent cover by the 1st of Oct., if not i'll turn to the face mask or war-paint!!!!

·
Registered
3,649 Posts
started but this year I seem to be growing a lot of snow camo:lol:

·
Registered
2,074 Posts
I'm female....I hope to God that I never grow a beard. I'm married to a guy whose face I've seen 3 times in my life....a perpetual fuzzface & I love it. Beards are cool.

1 - 20 of 52 Posts