Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Like Corey Lake, I only fish Diamond in March and Late October early November.
None of those snowflakes or cupcakes are on or in water then.. But the Bass and the Pike are..

Hal

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Like Corey Lake, I only fish Diamond in March and Late October early November.
None of those snowflakes or cupcakes are on or in water then.. But the Bass and the Pike are..

Hal
Hal does that lake have a good smallmouth population? I really like fishing lakes that are busy in the summer with boaters and vacationers. Then hitting them in the fall when the people are gone. Seems like those type of lakes really produce then.

·
Registered
4,737 Posts
Diamond has many interesting structures. It is 1000+ acres. As for Smallie's I have never hooked one. Have found LM and Northern's. LM PB 18 inches Pike PB 34inches The Island can be used as a wind break if needed.

Hal
Hal does that lake have a good smallmouth population? I really like fishing lakes that are busy in the summer with boaters and vacationers. Then hitting them in the fall when the people are gone. Seems like those type of lakes really produce then.

Reactions: Bigbass201
1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.