Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A friend and I are thinking about coming up and fish the river for perch on Sat.Neither of us have ever fished it for perch.Looking for a passenger that knows the river and perch spots to come along on the trip with us.We will provide the boat( 2001 196 Starcraft Fisherman) and all bait.PM me if you wanna fish.
Capt`n Dwayne
WalleyeWiz Guide Service

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
WalleyeWiz said:
A friend and I are thinking about coming up and fish the river for perch on Sat.Neither of us have ever fished it for perch.Looking for a passenger that knows the river and perch spots to come along on the trip with us.We will provide the boat( 2001 196 Starcraft Fisherman) and all bait.PM me if you wanna fish.
Capt`n Dwayne
WalleyeWiz Guide Service
Hit in Miss time Capt. Ice-weather etc.
There are a few spots at the mouth of the river and at the exit of the river. but not many perch are had in the Det river itself. You looking Upper river, LSC or lower, Erie?

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Ed, We are open to either.Looking to get out and wet some lines and catch maybe a perch or 100.lol.
Thanks
Capt`n Dwayne
WalleyeWiz Guide Service

·
Registered
2,101 Posts
Sent you a pm

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
WalleyeWiz said:
Ed, We are open to either.Looking to get out and wet some lines and catch maybe a perch or 100.lol.
Thanks
Capt`n Dwayne
WalleyeWiz Guide Service
Nothing special happening on the perch in the upper river. the lower is a better bet, find the bait find the perch. Look for the warmer water;)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts