Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

· Registered
31 Posts
With three of us fishing we got 40 in three days. The largest were a 6 pounder, an 8 pounder and a 10.5 pounder. My dad got the 6 and 8 and I got the 10.5. It was snowing and 25-30 degrees with a 20-30 MPH wind. Saturday was the day the 8 and 10.5 were netted. It was nasty out but, Wednesday evening we got 1, Thursday we got 15, Friday we got 14 and Saturday we got 10.

http://www.huntingnet.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=2080974

· Registered
1,324 Posts
great to hear! I went out today, spent 4 hours and hooked up with one but broke off. Didnt seem like anyone had fish. I am still new to this but im pretty sure im doing it right. Anyone going to be around belle isle (alter rd) tomorrow? Let me know if your gonna be around that area, maybe you could give me a few pointers.

· Registered
276 Posts
was out yesterday as well down at two stacks, got a limit plus one. brutal fishing conditions, snow ice on everything, a lovely 2.5 hour drive home with the slick roads, but as the great tred barta says, "showing up is 90% of the task". would do it again in a heartbeat. 5/8 oz chatreuse heads with zoom minnow baits in black and silver, not one touch on the wonder worms. also all fish on the stingers on the tip of the lips!

· Registered
31 Posts
We were using chartreuse 3/8oz jigs with chartreuse gulp minnow. Out of 40 we only snagged 3. The rest bit it. Much different from last year. I will put a link on her to the pictures once i get my 15 posts. We were just south of the stacks in Trenton channel. The water temp. dropped about 10 degrees from Wednesday to Saturday.

· Registered
4,067 Posts
Nice, Looks simular to the one i have on the wall. Big Fat Female, they make the best Mounts....Mine was 11-4.....nice job...

Mushy

· Registered
4,067 Posts
ROBBY MEYERS said:
I guess its one thing to be able to read, its another to comprehend what your reading....."The world needs ditch diggers too" Ted Knight

Mushy

· Registered
4,067 Posts
I say no more.......Dude, you ought to check out the Great Lakes forum, they love the guys like you.....

Mushy

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.