Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Detroit Area Steelheaders… Don’t forget that the December General membership meeting is a week earlier this month due to the holidays. The meeting is Tuesday, December 20th, at our normal meeting location, the Knights of Columbus hall on Chicago between Van Dyke and Mound Rd. As always, the meetings are open to the public…

·
Registered
191 Posts
Jay
It was good to see Salmon Clause last night, it looks like he lost a little weight. Congrats to your finish in the trolling tournaments.

I was suprised when I got most most improved. I guess thats what happens when you have a vessel that does not sink. LOL

Merry Christmas

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Jason was not able to make it last night, long day in the office resulted in me passing out on the couch with the cell phone in the car...We will be there next month for the meeting, It will be our first and a great way to meet new people..bring on the warm weather and open water

·
Registered
4,161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Al, glad to see you there. Hopefully Samantha wasnt to upset about missing the big guy. The kids do really get into the Santa thing, which is cool. You definitaly deserved that award. You tore some fish up this year.. Next year SOTY=Al.... I can see it in lights.....

Andrew, I understand completely. next month we will be back to our normal speaker format and more fishing. The December meeting is alot of family type Santa stuff, raffles, prizes, adn Trolling Season awards. Look forward to seeing you guys there in January...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts