Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,006 Posts
According to Flint Mayor Dayne Walling, “there are too many guns on the street and it’s easy for individuals with evil motives to take another human being’s life.”

Yep, just to many guns on the street. Lets limit the guns and everything will be alright. Thank you, Mr. Mayor.....you IDIOT!!!

Nothing about education? Drugs? Single mom households? Gangs?

No.....its the guns that are killing people

·
Registered
2,668 Posts
Detroit and Flint make the top two most violent for the second year in a row !!!

http://realestate.yahoo.com/news/most-dangerous-cities-in-america.html
You almost make this sound like a Bad Thang!

If there were an Olympics of Thuggery, We'd have podium filled (if you included the City Council and School Board of Detroit!)
Yes there is room for improvement, but on the positive, they have dedicated themselves with an entitlement roar of, "Striving by Conniving" our way to the TOP!
Send Mo Money!!!

·
Registered
3,802 Posts

·
Registered
395 Posts
The demise of the cities under the Democrats control since the early 50's.[/QUOT

:yikes: ,YES SIR, Murranda Law greesed the slide, it's like sicience fiction gone bad, in real life, like the movie Omega Man ~~~><>...Jumbo Out ! :chillin:

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
Detroit and Flint are two gun towns.

Never go there without at least two guns.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
One is none, two is one, three is enough.

If I lived anywhere near those two places, I gotta believe that I would have to come up with a "Michigan" pistol for a car gun.

·
Registered
395 Posts
Detroit and Flint are two gun towns.

Never go there without at least two guns.

Isn't that called "a New York reload" ??

·
Registered
395 Posts
If I lived anywhere near those two places, I gotta believe that I would have to come up with a "Michigan" pistol for a car gun.

They do, It's a 3" 1911 / .230 ball, that'll work ! :chillin:

·
Registered
395 Posts
.375 H&H will stop any unarmored vehicle IMO :chillin:

·
Registered
395 Posts
Yes sir you are right, I stand corrected, and sea the lite, my three dots are alined , my post & crosshair are set. :confused: Upond further thought, a SKS modifyed with cheep CHI.COM. steel core cheep, Sargent Schultz, I know knothing, I know knothing :corkysm55 ~~><>....Jumbo out !

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
i strongly suppect that the vast majority of violance is between gang members or drug ripoffs. thats the case in the large city i live near.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
i strongly suppect that the vast majority of violance is between gang members or drug ripoffs. thats the case in the large city i live near.
I have no desire to be the victim of even a minority of the violence that occurs in many metropolitan areas.

Danged Democraps anyway, they are just way too violent.

·
Registered
606 Posts
Flint and Detroit may win the scum titles,but we dont have to go far in any direction to find the runners' up.

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
i have absollutely no idea why someone would live in the city anyway.

i live on a custom built home with a couple pole barns on 25 acres. it's my dream home. living in an old run down house in the city has no appeal.

keep track of the homicides in your city. you will find they are all drug ripoffs or gang related except for domestic homicides.

i was a cop in a medium size dept, the above was the case except for two instances over 26 yrs.

·
Registered
1,829 Posts
i have absollutely no idea why someone would live in the city anyway.

i live on a custom built home with a couple pole barns on 25 acres. it's my dream home. living in an old run down house in the city has no appeal.

keep track of the homicides in your city. you will find they are all drug ripoffs or gang related except for domestic homicides.

i was a cop in a medium size dept, the above was the case except for two instances over 26 yrs.

Good for you. Not everybody can afford to live like you do.

In fact, I'd venture a guess that most of the readers on this forum could not afford to purchase what you have.

So, we live where we live and deal with the realities that life brings us each day.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts