Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Near Wyandotte near limit and lost twice that. Winds were terrible as was my netting. Chartreuse jig/tail w/minnow. Should of had limit but had to get in early. Canada side is less than 1ft visibility. Can't beat that for first time out. Be back out Sat. morning!

·
Registered
804 Posts
WT, thanks for the report. I'm headed out tomorrow, late morning. How was the water clarity where you were fishing? If you don't want to be specific about the area you were fishing, can you at least say whether you were north or south of Wyandotte? Thanks again.

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Fried Fillets said:
WT, thanks for the report. I'm headed out tomorrow, late morning. How was the water clarity where you were fishing? If you don't want to be specific about the area you were fishing, can you at least say whether you were north or south of Wyandotte? Thanks again.
Clarity was decent in the morning but in time it seemed the east winds were pushing Canadas dirty water over. East to be exact.

·
Registered
663 Posts
nice eyes, making me want to go out and clean out the boat

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
3/31/07 wcalcaterra and myself w/2 other non m-s members almost finished a limit today. They all seemed to be all males and all the same size. No complaints here though. Be back in the morning.

·
Registered
553 Posts
It was the 30 pack finished before 2pm that help land those fish!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitetail70, since it is your thread I will let you talk about day 2 since we forgot to take pictures!

·
Registered
628 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
wcalcaterra said:
It was the 30 pack finished before 2pm that help land those fish!!!!!!!!!!!

Whitetail70, since it is your thread I will let you talk about day 2 since we forgot to take pictures!
All I have to say is I will not leave home without my gps ever again because when we had our limit it was time to go in, but the fog had other plans for us. With me not knowing east from west or north from south and the ships blasting their horns I darn near crapped myself.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts