Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hit the river with the mailman made 2 1/2 drifts 2hrs of fishing lost about 8 or so ened up with a 2 man limit nice fishing with ya glade i could prove u dont need live bait water was fairly clean 2-3 feet visb.

·
Registered
602 Posts
Great Job!!! they sure look :corkysm55

·
Registered
947 Posts
Nice job on the :fish: . How was the water clarity?

·
Registered
602 Posts
many we can get some tips from yellow belly! nice batch of fish ahhhh!

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
roostertail down to the grandstands 20ft of water same program blue and white jig with a baby bass fluke and of course a stinger

·
Registered
5,113 Posts
Here is a nice limit from same area....then swung into canada to check water conditions and top off the limit!! Tough pulling them in with this set-up!:lol:

·
Registered
3,411 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Houghton laker said:
Here is a nice limit from same area....then swung into canada to check water conditions and top off the limit!! Tough pulling them in with this set-up!:lol:

u drove right by us i was gonna give u a shout but i had to land my fish that damn fish finder of yours is like watching a 50 plasma

·
Registered
11,851 Posts
:lol:

Nice Pic HL!!

Aren't you a little old to be playing with dolls though :D ;)

Perchking......
Welcome to site!!!!

We've been on the american side, launching from st jean's (harbor hill marina) and fishing the roostertail area....21 to 24 FOW....been as shallow as 13 FOW in the low light condition. Make sure you keep your jig verical and you'll be in them...

·
Registered
809 Posts
nice job both you guys. the early bird gets the 'eye' Thats not a doll its a super action fig.:lol: :lol: :16suspect see ya on the big creek

·
Registered
602 Posts
some time's it's tuff getten a partner and you just have to settle!!:evil:

·
Registered
4,662 Posts
fished roostertail run .ended up with 11 for 3 guys. lost many many half way up buy got a smallie and 2 musky bit us off after a couple minutes. bite shut down. ren-cen was the hot spot for some. limits by 8 am according to the guys we talked to. rest of the river was slower for jiggers ,better for handliners. 24-28 foot of water. wyndotte worm.saw laker and mike the elder out there. mike had a skunk going. hope it heated up for ya.

thanks again

·
Registered
2,278 Posts
Good going everyone. Yeah, I saw those guys in that dingy, by the Tail.:dizzy: It was a zoo out there, you could almost walk from boat to boat from St. Jean launch to Belle Isle, think I may stick to fishing the weekdays:rant: Anyway ended up with a limit, at my Canadian honey hole, all nice fish, I guess I need to get with the times and start posting some pics soon. Anyway another great morningpeople catching fish just about anywhere you want to go. But those fish in Canada are a lot bigger then the US side:evilsmile Hey Houghtonlaker, remember those fish you posted the other day, that were all butchered up, well my hands are starting to look like that.:lol: :lol:

1 - 20 of 35 Posts