Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Destroyer ice conditions

1080 Views 9 Replies 7 Participants Last post by  walleye50
Does anyone have ice conditions by destroyer? I imagine it is somewhat sketchy/varying thickness similar to vets park. My 9 year old wants to go out, but I don't want to venture out with him if it's too sketchy.
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
Go to mouth ice is better
Reactions: kisherfisher
Thanks!
have him put a life jacket on also case he finds a snowed over hole.
4-8" as of this morning tons of shorts two on ice so far.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
Always [emoji3]
have him put a life jacket on also case he finds a snowed over hole.

Attachments

Hay i have a brand new Mustang float coat thats a womans small, i belive that would fit him . Willing to give it to you for free if you could use it..Had it in the house for years just no use for me, would love to see someone get use out of it..Let me know..
Always [emoji3]
That would be awesome. I will send you a pm. Thanks!
Hay i have a brand new Mustang float coat thats a womans small, i belive that would fit him . Willing to give it to you for free if you could use it..Had it in the house for years just no use for me, would love to see someone get use out of it..Let me know..
Reactions: natureboy2534
Way to be bro!

Sent from my XT1710-02 using Michigan Sportsman mobile app
How much snow up there today? Hoping not as much as I have down here.about 6 in s.e shiawasse county and still coming down good
1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.