Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:dizzy: I went out Sunday for EAS and I swear the deer are smarter than they think. The only doe I saw had a fawn with her and would not come within 200 yds and bolted. I saw 6 bucks ranging from a 4 to 8 point and all stood within 25 yards. Do they know it is an antlerless season, it was ridiculous, come Oct. 1 all I'll see are does. Maybe they are smarter than we think :lol:

·
Registered
175 Posts
:dizzy: I went out Sunday for EAS and I swear the deer are smarter than they think. The only doe I saw had a fawn with her and would not come within 200 yds and bolted. I saw 6 bucks ranging from a 4 to 8 point and all stood within 25 yards. Do they know it is an antlerless season, it was ridiculous, come Oct. 1 all I'll see are does. Maybe they are smarter than we think :lol:

Maybe not...."come Oct. 1 all I'll see are does".....those antlerless tags are good in October too!!!!!;)

Good luck!!!

·
Registered
1,878 Posts
Made it out twice....saw racoons fishing....humming birds which i thought were going to land on my head which was cool....too many squirrels to count...and one young buck a 5 pt which appeared to be about 1 1/2 years old. Noticed the first scrapes and rubs of the year. Placed my trail cam on the scrape and have 3 different bucks working it. No big boys yet, mostly young 'uns! But all white antlers and the velvet is gone in the area I will be hunting.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts