Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
This is a second test to upload a video using the media button.

Test using a direct link.

·
Premium Member
12,899 Posts
I think you may have the same issue I did, push new posts and in the right hand corner select recent posts. I can see your photos and video, you are ahead of me.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks. I closed the tab, went out and did some firewood, came back and the pics are there. The typing is real slow to upload as I type this.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks Don. I was hoping the ability to upload straight from the PC option works and it does. That makes it easy.

·
Administrator
35,858 Posts
Looks like you are ready to go. Yeah picture uploading should be way easier. One of the many reasons we upgraded.

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Looks like you are ready to go. Yeah picture uploading should be way easier. One of the many reasons we upgraded.
Steve,

Is there a way to upload a video directly from the PC or do we still have to use a video hosting site?

Thanks....John

·
Administrator
35,858 Posts
Yes very easily. Simply select the Upload a File button in the reply box and select a file from your PC or even your phone! No need to upload the pictures elsewhere. Not only will it appear in your post but it will automatically be in your Media gallery.

upload_2015-7-1_23-41-51.png

·
Registered
6,281 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Yes very easily. Simply select the Upload a File button in the reply box and select a file from your PC or even your phone! No need to upload the pictures elsewhere. Not only will it appear in your post but it will automatically be in your Media gallery.

View attachment 184219
Steve,

Thanks....I got the picture uploading thing down pretty good. I was asking about uploading videos (like trailcam vids) directly from the PC. That would be things like mpeg's, avi's, etc. When you go to the "files" to upload, it only gives or shows picture files to choose from (jpeg, jpig, gif, etc). Right now I still have to use a video hosting site like Youtube, Vimeo or Photobucket.

Thanks....John

1 - 11 of 11 Posts