Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was just allowed access to hunt a considerable bit of land up in engadine, and I was just wondering if it would be worth the 6 hours up there. Is there any deer up there?

Thanks,

Pat

·
Registered
3,950 Posts
Did you ask the person that is allowing you to hunt there? That would give you the most acurate info because there are just to many factors.. Years ago we hunted a farm right on 117 between hwy 2 and 28 (east side) and it was excellent hunting but that was over 12 years ago :lol:

CB

·
Registered
646 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I did but they havnt even been up there in 5 years. I was just wondering, looks like theres a good chance of a test run next week:D

·
Registered
3,251 Posts
I heard all the deer packed up and moved to Canada before they needed to have passports to cross over.

·
Registered
456 Posts
I was just allowed access to hunt a considerable bit of land up in engadine, and I was just wondering if it would be worth the 6 hours up there. Is there any deer up there?

Thanks,

Pat
Oh there is deer up there, but its not like lower michigan where you see them more often. U.P hunting takes time, and you can put on miles in the woods before you see any deer or deer sign. I drive home to Manistique every other weekend from Grand Haven, and i see deer all the time on the side of the road near Engadine! Good luck to ya

·
Registered
7 Posts
:lol:pffft put on miles..just toss some corn and apples and the deer come to you!!!!I didn't say the forbidden word bait this time...oh wait i just did:D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts