Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

Deer Habitat Club

2267 Views 31 Replies 18 Participants Last post by  Osceola
I'm interested in forming a small club of hunting land owners near my area of the state. The idea would be to take turns touring each other's property to share good ideas and best practices among the group. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, too. I'd like to limit this to six to eight landowners to start.

If you own hunting property within 30 miles of Reed City and you're interested, send me a PM.
21 - 32 of 32 Posts
No worries. Just wasn't sure which one of us Lumberman was addressing.
I am sorry if I derailed your thread, I will start another.
Reactions: bigbucks160
I had hoped to use the Conversation feature of the forum to communicate with all those interested in our habitat club, but it's limited to only five people, so we will need to use email instead. Please send me a PM with your email address if you're still interested:
@Twalter
@Setter
@stickman1978
@shooter
@Lumberman
@Deskjockey1
@[email protected]
Reactions: kingsnbucks
missed it by 26 miles ..lol
  • Sad
Reactions: Osceola
Depending on how this first year goes, we may choose to expand the geographic area in 2024. We still need to do lunch, mustang.
Reactions: mustang72
Looking forward to it.
Depending on how this first year goes, we may choose to expand the geographic area in 2024. We still need to do lunch, mustang.
28 miles for me
  • Sad
Reactions: mustang72
You can use the PM here and have all the people and pictures the same as a carrier.
There are a couple groups I talk to on here.
I had hoped to use the Conversation feature of the forum to communicate with all those interested in our habitat club, but it's limited to only five people, so we will need to use email instead. Please send me a PM with your email address if you're still interested:
@Twalter
@Setter
@stickman1978
@shooter
@Lumberman
@Deskjockey1
@[email protected]
Reactions: Osceola
You can still hug me
Looks like I am 30 miles out of bounds, too bad I would of loved to join the brotherhood if accepted. Great idea Matt
Someone should share pictures of each visit here on this post.
Or maybe someone can write a book about it. Any authors in the group? 😉
Someone should share pictures of each visit here on this post.
It's a habitat club, Lab, not a habitat clubhouse. ;)
Here's Lesson 1 for your club, @Osceola .

View attachment 880635
21 - 32 of 32 Posts