Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm interested in forming a small club of hunting land owners near my area of the state. The idea would be to take turns touring each other's property to share good ideas and best practices among the group. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, too. I'd like to limit this to six to eight landowners to start.

If you own hunting property within 30 miles of Reed City and you're interested, send me a PM.

· Registered
4,270 Posts
I'm interested in forming a small club of hunting land owners near my area of the state. The idea would be to take turns touring each other's property to share good ideas and best practices among the group. I'm looking forward to making some new friends, too. I'd like to limit this to six to eight landowners to start.

If you own hunting property within 30 miles of Reed City and you're interested, send me a PM.
GREAT idea!!! I may implement that in my area in Calhoun county

· Registered
1,672 Posts

Wish you were closer to the u.p. You have helped me the most on this forum w/ my foodplots.

· Registered
4,596 Posts
My coop does something similar. Not formal tours but we are all friends and often have each other over to look at various aspects of our habitat and kick ideas back and forth. We also share equipment, trade labor, help each other in recoveries and of course celebrate success. It's a great scenario for all involved.

· Registered
1,610 Posts
Looks like I am 30 miles out of bounds, too bad I would of loved to join the brotherhood if accepted. Great idea Matt

· Registered
2,081 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
I think we've got enough at this point. I don't want to fill up too many of our precious Saturdays with property tours when we've got plenty of work to do on our own properties. I will be sending out additional info to those who responded and setting up a kick-off meeting to get acquainted face-to-face. We'll let others know how this goes throughout the year.

· Registered
23,989 Posts

You knew how far away I am.
L.o.l..

( Kidding, Good luck!.)

· Registered
4,270 Posts
1 - 20 of 32 Posts