Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7,332 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just wanted everyone to know how great this site is and how great our adminstrator is. As most of you know I shot a great buck this year that happened to win our buck contest. Steve asked for my address and within days I had a package in the mail.

In the box were 4 bottles of 8ounce Hawgs scents and a video about Hawgs Scents and how to use them.

The contest isnt such the big deal, but how Steve was right on the ball and sent our prizes out IMMEDIATELY!!

This a TOP NOTCH website that I am PROUD to be part of!!

I am going to donate back to the site some of the cost of these scents. I think this is a great way to repay Steve for all the hard work he puts into this site.

Now that the holidays are over maybe others are thinking of donating to the site, so can someone please tell us who and where to donate to!!

Thanks Steve!!

·
Registered
1,640 Posts
M.B.
Congratulations.
The photo you submitted was outstanding. It was a magnificent buck with a good setting.
There were many nice photos submitted and congratulations goes out to every individual that took a deer this year. Bucks and does.
Again Congratulations. It was a great photo; a great deer, and we could tell you were one very happy person.

·
Super Moderator
6,907 Posts
congrats on winning the contest you deserved it.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts