Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 20 of 203 Posts

· Registered
271 Posts
Forgot to add I'm out of the Fenton/Brighton area. Not saying I'm the world's greatest tracker but enjoy the challenge of helping find deer maybe more than hunting em. If any of you guys need a hand this season( hopefully no tracking needed) let me know. I'm a carpenter and work all over Michigan so I could possibly be in your neck of the woods at any given time.

· Registered
1,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 · (Edited)
I had a couple ideas for a banner. If you have a deer camp OR hunting photo you'd like to include then I'll get 1 in from everyone. I put a couple photos in from some you posted. I can replace them with anything you give me. One of these might work for a banner. Take your pick, send me a photo, or come up with something else!

Font Event Advertising Happy Graphics

Plant Product Organism Adaptation Grass

· Registered
4,806 Posts
Good luck on your elk hunt. Where are you chasing elk?
I hunt private property in Shiawasee county and state land in kalkaska county. Wishing all of us luck this season. This is my first time participating in a MSF contest. Hopefully we can put some deer down and rack up some points!
I'm elk hunting The Pigeon with Scott Connell and his crew. I deer hunt between Fairview and Cumins north of M72.

· Registered
1,121 Posts
Travis here, I hunt southern hillsdale county. Looking forward to this season. Does with bows are key. I won’t hunt until it cools down a bit.

I haven’t shot a buck in way too long. I’m good for a couple does for sure. Putting cams out this weekend.

Good luck if anyone gets out for EAS!

And good luck spartan!!!

· Premium Member
10,139 Posts

· Registered
3,174 Posts
Connected Friday evening hunting with Scott. Afternoon walk in The Pigeon, we caught up to a cow from earlier that never offered a shot. Fun hunt. Now it's time to think whitetails. I won't be out till last week of October, pre rut is my favorite time.
Congrats on the cow! I'd love to get a Michigan elk!
Didn't sit this evening, too HOT!

1 - 20 of 203 Posts