Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What have you guys found?
Bay area rental in bay city by Stevens cycle sales.
$14 out the door he said for a 20#. $60 for a 100# tank. Fyi
Josh

·
Registered
35,270 Posts
Great price. I filled a couple of 100# tanks for $88 each in October.

·
Registered
570 Posts
Greens in kawkawlin is around 14 for 20, 20 for 30 pounds. Nice thing they only charge for what the tank needs if there's still some left in the tank.

·
Registered
262 Posts
Greens in kawkawlin is around 14 for 20, 20 for 30 pounds. Nice thing they only charge for what the tank needs if there's still some left in the tank.
And you get a punch card. Fill 4 and 5th one is free.

·
Registered
1,178 Posts
Tractor supply on wilder. Not sure of prices im thinking it was cheap, but open later than greens and rental places if you run out after a night fishing trip. Always a good back up for the next morning. .

·
Registered
1,193 Posts
Anyone know where to get a 5 or 11 pound tank for less than 55 bucks? I want to get one smaller than my 20.

·
Registered
34 Posts
Tractor supply on wilder. Not sure of prices im thinking it was cheap, but open later than greens and rental places if you run out after a night fishing trip. Always a good back up for the next morning. .
Tractor Supply in Bay City is $1.99per gallon of propane. A 20lbs tank holds 4.7 gallons of propane. That means $9.35 to fill your tank. You are only charged for what you get, mine wasn't empty and took 3.2 gallons and cost me a little over $6.00

If you read the small print Menards only puts 15lbs of propane in there 20lbs exchange tanks. ""Propane cylinders - 15lb fill""

·
Premium Member
5,827 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Tractor Supply in Bay City is $1.99per gallon of propane. A 20lbs tank holds 4.7 gallons of propane. That means $9.35 to fill your tank. You are only charged for what you get, mine wasn't empty and took 3.2 gallons and cost me a little over $6.00

If you read the small print Menards only puts 15lbs of propane in there 20lbs exchange tanks. ""Propane cylinders - 15lb fill""
That's cheap.

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Anyone know where to get a 5 or 11 pound tank for less than 55 bucks? I want to get one smaller than my 20.
I am with you on the 5 lb tank. Seems like Mennards has some options, but they seemed pricey or out of stock.

20 lb tank is a no go for foot fishermen.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts