Michigan Sportsman Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nice job! Were you in a canal or on that last sliver of lake ice? I was out today and got some nice perch but no gills or sunnies. Did manage to land a nice pike on my light tackle though.
Canal. The ice has actually been getting better the last two weeks. No sun is key the temps have been fine but open water is still moving in

· Registered
5 Posts
Nice job! Were you in a canal or on that last sliver of lake ice? I was out today and got some nice perch but no gills or sunnies. Did manage to land a nice pike on my light tackle though.
Where's the spot to be? Im coming from Belleville and would love to have some action. I wasn't sure of my options on places to fish on the hard water. Thank you very much for your expertise. Ken

· Registered
1,242 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
this time of year isnt the time where to learn about fairhaven due to the risky ice thats left. especially if your not familiar in that area.
For sure. I wouldn't recommend any ice you don't see almost everyday and know it's shallow. I almost went through at my spot. Only 3.5-4 ft of water but still scared the **** out of me

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.