Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all.
I am trying to submit all of my time off requests for the year and would like to bring the kids back up again. Is there a tentative date for the crawfish camp?

·
Registered
555 Posts
When ever works for me I know there was discussion about the weekend after July 15 so we can get a snapper for the boil but like you said it s time to firm up the date I have catering dates all through the summer but I've got two in July within 40 miles of houghton lake so either of the first two weekends after the fourth work for me and let me be the first to say "I will be there and I will be having a good time!"

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
We always have a good time!! No other way to do it!! Lets get this thing rolling

·
Registered
555 Posts
There is a good chance I will have my grandsons with me six and four-year-olds they love campingand will be naturals in the river Diggin for dads

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
There is a good chance I will have my grandsons with me six and four-year-olds they love campingand will be naturals in the river Diggin for dads
Sounds like a good time.I'll have to make sure when my bucket tips over this year that some of the crayfish land in there bucket too.It was really amazing last year how my bucket tipped over and all my crayfish landed in the little kids bucket.:lol:

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I'm all for the 17, 18, and 19th. I haven't started the 2015 thread for the boil yet because I usually do that the first of March, but since theres chatter going on already, I'll get that going ASAP. Cant wait for this summer! :D

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
Hope to see you at Lake Fennton fishing derby on Sunday Lisa
I'm sure looking forward to it! I think Rip is planning to go too. Not sure about Duck or Junkman. I sent both of them messages a few minutes ago, so we shall see.
Gonna be a fun day!! :D

·
Registered
555 Posts
I know that duck is out of town so he won't make it ripped lip will be there unless he has to plow snow might even see Johnny A too Richard cranium and Ralph Smith will be there too I'll be in the parking lot by 7 AM

·
Registered
6,998 Posts
I know that duck is out of town so he won't make it ripped lip will be there unless he has to plow snow might even see Johnny A too Richard cranium and Ralph Smith will be there too I'll be in the parking lot by 7 AM
Same here. Looking forward to seeing the crew. :D

·
Registered
642 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The kids loved it last year. Had to force them to get out on Saturday.

I was wondering where the yellow bucket came from that the kids were posing with

·
Registered
10,197 Posts
Well lets carve this sucker in stone and let the good times start.:woohoo1:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
The kids loved it last year. Had to force them to get out on Saturday.

I was wondering where the yellow bucket came from that the kids were posing with
For some reason, I have a feeling the kids are going to over take everyone and win the championship!! Just saying.. ;)

·
Registered
122 Posts
I'm all for the 17, 18, and 19th. I haven't started the 2015 thread for the boil yet because I usually do that the first of March, but since theres chatter going on already, I'll get that going ASAP. Cant wait for this summer! :D

I'll make that weekend work for me.

·
Registered
555 Posts
I have a wedding to cater that weekend........................in houghton lake so it works awesome for me, I probably camp tuesday afternoon thru monday, no more getting up on Sunday and packing up....it took forever, besides being out of the campground on thursday night a little while friday and Sunday morning I'll be trapping and cooking up a storm once again. oh and the music box, roaring fire, and the tree for empties will once more be camp crawdad central I'm sure
:yikes:

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Rob.. im sure, me, justyn, johnny, and sam will be set up next to you again.. Dont worry.. while your gone we'll keep party central going..

1 - 20 of 32 Posts