Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As mentioned in my other post here the second bow i aquired today.
Its a darton classic recurve bow and it feels really nice. After having the bows checked out by a tech i went into shopping mode, bought a bunch of arrows, tips, new strings, a stringer, a target, a shootinh glove and arm guard.
I want to mention that ive never shot a bow before in my life.
At home i put everything together and im hooked!
I havent really figgured out how to really aim yet and im shooting very instinctual but hey, so far all of the arrows at least stay within the target bag...

Im stressing google right now to find more infos maybe a model and or a date for my bow.
If anyone knows more, i would highly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
As mentioned in my other post here the second bow i aquired today.
Its a darton classic recurve bow and it feels really nice. After having the bows checked out by a tech i went into shopping mode, bought a bunch of arrows, tips, new strings, a stringer, a target, a shootinh glove and arm guard.
I want to mention that ive never shot a bow before in my life.
At home i put everything together and im hooked!
I havent really figgured out how to really aim yet and im shooting very instinctual but hey, so far all of the arrows at least stay within the target bag...

Im stressing google right now to find more infos maybe a model and or a date for my bow.
If anyone knows more, i would highly appreciate it.
Thanks in advance!

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thank you guys. I would never hsd thought that i would enjoy shooting a bow that much. From my deck out to the target bag is about 15 yards and so far 90% at least hit the bag.

·
Premium Member
1,333 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Ive been shooting now everyday since i got the bow. This is at 15 yards in my back yard.

It still might be far away from consistant but it feels good to see progress in that short amount of time. Im excited for whats to come.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Keep at it. You will do nothing but improve. That's basically the same set up I hunt with. But my recurve is an older Bear. But don't forget. Be shure to shoot in as many different weather conditions as you can. It won't always be sunny and 85 degrees when you are out in the woods hunting.Good luck to you !!1

1 - 8 of 8 Posts