Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
400 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,

I'm looking into getting some Danner hiking boots after failures with two different pairs of Asolo TPS 520s. I'm curious to hear all of your opinions on Danners, as well as any stores in the Lansing area that carry them. I know Bass Pro carries the hunting and work models, but I'm specifically looking fit an all leather model that is recraftable and the mountain lights seemed to fit the bill perfectly. If there's any other models you guys would recommend that fall under these categories I'd love to hear them. Thanks in advance and tight lines.

·
Registered
153 Posts
I have had my Danner Pronghorn for 4 or 5 years and love them. They fit great and have great ankle support. They are also very water proof.

·
Registered
2,289 Posts
I have a pair I bought at Lansing Uniform on Washington Ave. You may have to order them but they are great to deal with, their phone number is 482-6628 or google Lansing uniform.

·
Registered
4,583 Posts
wife and i both have danner pronghorn.always had red wing irish setters before but the danner are FAR better. no break in period at all. i have the unlined she has lined with 400 grams thinsulate...got mine at jays and got hers on sale at cabelas ..i give them a A+:):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts