Michigan-Sportsman.com banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
As in the name of the reel not the speed of the repair. Does anyone know of a repair person?

·
Registered
1,386 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I got you. What's up with it? Is it an older or newer unit? Remember, most of these weren't sold in the states and may be hard to get parts for, but I do know some people I can get parts from if need be.
I know you do this just was trying to get your attention! I am at work but sent you a pm a couple days ago.
Thanks!

·
Premium Member
3,901 Posts
Thanks everybody. That's why I've been post whoring so much these last few days. Not much to do in the hospital other than get to know my son and keep the wife company while she recovers. Wife had a hell of a time and almost needed a transfusion, lost close to a liter of blood. We're due to be discharged today so I'll be back in action.

·
Registered
872 Posts
Thanks everybody. That's why I've been post whoring so much these last few days. Not much to do in the hospital other than get to know my son and keep the wife company while she recovers. Wife had a hell of a time and almost needed a transfusion, lost close to a liter of blood. We're due to be discharged today so I'll be back in action.
Ouch! Congratulations on the boy!!! Glad to hear all is good!

·
Registered
13,515 Posts
Oh yeah I got it, was in the hospital with my wife as our son was being born :). We're finally coming home today, been there since Wednesday last week.
Congrats on the new addition to your family. You all are truly blessed.

If men had to bear children, the human race would die out quickly. None of us would have 2 kids.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts