Michigan Sportsman Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I order some Cold Snap Reel Wrap Bands from rasinrats store sportmens direct to add to the rods I build combo this all with some tungsten jigs and jammin jigs some of my regular jigs. it should be a neat prize for the one that guess the right day for when there will be ice to stand on. any ways see links and pic of rods I will get the jamming jigs pic up later and start another thread for when this will happen with the rules. Any ways wish you all the best. I figure I would use local products / sight sponsors in this, for this cause there the best to use and it help local guys find out hay these guy do exist lol’s and they wait on you hand and foot to help you out and give great products doing soo.. also tell me do you think these rod are worthy

Link to sport mens direct
https://www.sportsmensdirect.com/st...d=256&osCsid=2eede977dcb65defa2f6a274caa5b0d0
jamming jigs
http://www.jamminjigs.com/sections/category.php?category_id=11
pic of the prize rods.

·
Registered
1,181 Posts
Wow swaprat, those are beauties!
Never ice fished, mostly 'cause I cant hit that little hole from the bank,:lol:
However, I have had several custom rods made, and those are as nice as any of them, very impressive.

Cudos on supporting local biz too, we need to take care of them, like they take care of us.

If nobody has chosen "when hell freezes over" as their pick, I'll go with that as the first day I'll walk on Ice.:lol: :evilsmile

Well done sir,
J

·
Registered
4,138 Posts
Hew Swaprat.... what action are the rods? And what's the lenghts?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Hew Swaprat.... what action are the rods? And what's the lenghts?

Outdoor Hub mobile, the outdoor information engine
there are 31 inch each and one is ultra lite pan fish kinda a noodle rod the other is a kinda light for big eyes but bass maybe hammer handle pike. it's not a big kat cat fish pole for salmon lol's but other then that the walleye rod is fast action... used flex a lite guides and a micro lite tip tom on the pan fish and flex a lite guides and a berkley cct tip top guide on the wally rod. black warps with size a thread wood tiger maple with a walnut plug dot in the butt. any other questions lol's handle are 6.25 in length and max is 1.25 on the diameter. any ways when it come happy guessing guys.

·
Registered
3,215 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Hey Swamprat I think you might like our custom blanks we got coming out this winter. They are to John and I spec's. We have all kinds of cool stuff in the works for this winter.:D

sweet..... maybe will have too do one for biggest fish during ice season threw the ice. like one for panfish and one for walleye / pike ?? who knows ??? will keep those blanks in mind though.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts